Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fabric in...


I can't go to a quilt show without buying some fabric, and this was no exception. However, I did stick mainly to tonal fabrics, trying to buy where my stash is particularly sparse, like purples and yellows and some white-on-white.


I also stuck to the cheaper sale selections of fabric - I didn't pay more than £1.50 for any of these FQs and as little as £1 for some of them. These are the same FQs, but displayed attractively with the aid of my lovely helper...


These are the only non-tonal ones in the bunch - the two in front are for a specific project (a bag, by request) and the others are prints I liked which made up the numbers in sale offers (e.g. £1.00 each or 6 for £5; £1.50 each or 4 for £5 and so on...).  The only other thing I bought was some cross-stitch patterns, which I will show another day - though I was tempted by a little clip-on light and magnifying glass combo - I don't quite need it yet, but I can see in a few years' time, it may well come in handy!

1 comment:

ruthsplace said...

Oh, there's some nice stuff in there.