Before and after pics are always fun, but I'm too lazy to join them together, so here they are, separately. To the backgrounds below I added a transparency (they are actually Tarot Cards, I think, but they looked suitable for this card) and a nice acrylic star. On to a third player now!
To the lovely stamped cityscapes, I added some clouds - in vintage foreign text, of course!
To the lovely birdcages, I added another bird and some text.
And finally, last but not least, to the cross-stitched sledger I added some washi tape and a snowflake brad. Each card has a slightly different snowflake brad - no two alike!
All these cards will move along to a third player - and if I manage to be organised, I'll show a photo of the finished card(s) when I get one back...