Saturday, August 31, 2013

Some finished round robins


Waiting for me at home were a number of finished round robins - some, like this one, which I had started




and this one, which started like this: 




And some, like this one, which I was the second player on - here's the other two stages of the card:


when it came to me


and after I added to it.


This one, I forgot to photograph before I worked on it, but here's how it looked after two rounds:



And finally, this one, which I really like - it came to me like this:


And left looking like this:


I think this last one is a great example of what collaboration can do for a card - it's fantastic, isn't it? Which isn't to say I don't like the other ones, but this one works particularly well...

2 comments:

ruthsplace said...

They all look great, but you're right, the bird one is particularly effective.

Needled Mom said...

Those are all great. I love the idea of a round robin for those.