Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Cross stitch update


Back to the pink birds... well, the birds aren't pink, I guess, but the canvas sure is!  Here's what I accomplished this week - the white bird with yellow spots (without the legs or eye and the detail in the tail feathers still needs finishing), the moon, and most of the border to the top right corner. Yep, I'm at the end of the top - now it just needs the bottom of the stitchery to finish it off.  I say "just"...



Here's a picture of the piece, overall, as it stands at the moment


and this is what it looked like last time I put it down.

3 comments:

Julierose said...

I just love your cross stitch--pink linen so cute! i am totally counted cross stitch challenged and I get so frustrated by it that i put away my kit and it is hiding on my closet shelf snickering at me (LOL) Hugs, Julierose

Lyndsey said...

I love the birds on this piece and the background colour suits the piece very well.

Angela said...

These birds are so quirky. Love the pretty pink background colour too