Sunday, September 01, 2013

Scrappy squares


Now that I'm (more or less) over my jetlag, I needed to do some sewing, but a project which didn't take too much thought - I decided to tackle something using 2" squares (I'll show it tomorrow when I hope it's more than just a stack of blocks). At the same time, I reorganised my little boxes of small scraps, which were sorted by colour - a method which worked ok for a while, but now that I've used lots of them up, I decided it was more practical to sort them into squares, by size, so I trimmed them all to the nearest 1/2" square and filed them away. None of these little drawers is full, but at least they'll be handy when I want to grab some for a project!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

It will be interesting to see how this new system works for you. I still sort by colour -- it makes things easier for RSC each month!