Sunday, October 27, 2013

Another Quilt Bordered


I had this little Christmas top waiting for a border and didn't think I'd be able to do anything with it, as I don't have much of a stash of Christmas fabric, but then I found this brown and gold fabric (which is actually kind of Australian aboriginal when you get close to it) which works very well with the centre. Another one ticked off the list - only a few more made up tops which need to be bordered in order to be sent off.  Of course, I do keep accumulating tops by making more scrap blocks. So that doesn't help!

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh I really like that goldish/brown with those colors...it looks very rich...nice piece..hugs, Julierose

Sharon W. said...

Sigh.........so much Christmas lurking fabric in my stash, and no easy way to get it to you.. unless Mom is planning a holiday visit???

ruthsplace said...

You're on a roll. Looks great.