Thursday, October 10, 2013

Some finished ATCs...


Here are some more round robin cards, which I've had finished versions of, sent back to me. These are all cards where I was the second player - so I have a photo of the starter (background), the card with the addition(s) I made, and the finished card - at least, the one which came back to me. The others will be similar, if not identical.  These cards are the ones with hessian, at the bottom - I didn't have a photo of those starters on their own. 


I added some birds,


and here's the finished card.



These ones came to me with these nice stamped wildflowers.


I added some flowery words and a border along the bottom, 


and the final addition was this stamp. 


And finally, these old ad cards came to me; I added an image within a little border of rusted paper; 


the final addition was this bit of interesting fibre.


No comments: