Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Bunch of cherries


I had half a metre of this cute fabric with cherries on it (I think it was in one of the kids' stashes as I don't remember it from before) so I decided to do something with it. I grabbed a few of my four patches (from all the two inch squares I am gradually sewing together) and made them into square in a square type blocks, and used other bits of the cherry fabric as alternate blocks. It's small, but cute - it will have to be bordered, of course, but that's a job for another day...


4 comments:

sewkalico said...

Cute!

Quiltin Jenny said...

Love the cherry fabric. It reminds me of a dress I had when I was four or five. Mom says she used to have to hide it from me, because if it was clean I had to have it on!

You are a scrap busting queen. Every time I look at one of your almost empty baskets it makes me want to go sew scraps. Thanks for the inspiration!

floribunda said...

very cute! I've been collecting cherry fabrics for years, for some strange reason... maybe will take them along on my little quilt retreat next month and figure out something to do with them.

ruthsplace said...

It's fabulous. I love the cherries!