Monday, April 07, 2014

Something scrappy, part 3


Well, here's the finished pile of scrappy blocks from the past few days of sewing. I spent most of today sewing - well, at least about 4 or 5 hours - gotta love having 2 weeks off. It was raining anyway, so it's not as though we could have done much...


Side view - big stack!  I counted, and there seem to be 100 blocks - they are 6.5". 


It made a huge dent on my strip bag, which was full prior to this


and the scrap basket itself is still low, though I've added a bit to it. But almost all the scraps are larger ones, as the small ones went into these blocks (except a handful of small scraps on the top, which are the result of trimming the excess off the strips while making the blocks in the top photo).

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

I can't wait to see what you are going to do with the blocks.