Friday, April 25, 2014

Tula Pink Bandwagon


I've seen lots of blog posts about the Tula Pink City Sampler and the blocks look like the kind of thing that's just up my alley, though I'm not sure I want to do a sampler quilt.


But I decided the book would be a good investment anyway as I'm likely to want to make loads of the blocks for other purposes...


In this case, Olivia had a mini-jelly roll of red and white fabrics and a fat quarter of cow fabric which she wanted something made from. 


So I used block no 1 (might as well start at the beginning) to knock up this little runner, which will be for her dresser, once it's quilted.

2 comments:

sophie said...

I've been on the brink of buying this one for a while and now my friends at the MQG nearby are using it to make their opportunity quilt and so I think I might HAVE to get it so I can help. What do you think: hardcopy or kindle version?

ruthsplace said...

I've been eyeing off that book as well. Some of my blogging friends are making wonderful quilts from it.

Love the table runner.