Monday, October 13, 2014

Black (and some other stuff) in


With all those black and stripy blocks, my stash of black cotton fabric was getting pretty low, so I took the opportunity while in Kingston on Saturday afternoon to hit Fabricland for some more plain black (it's under the colourful stuff - 2 metres). Of course, I couldn't resist this set of fat quarters for £3.65 or this roll of 20, 2.5" strips of dotty fabric for £6.50 (or so). Fabricland's cotton isn't as gorgeous as some, but it's 100 per cent cotton and very reasonable, and I just loved those dots...

3 comments:

Dolores said...

If not for the mention of pounds, a Canadian or one who lives in Ontario reading your blog post, may think that you live in Canada. We have a Kingston, Ontario and our go-to store for fabric is Fabricland.

Vicki W said...

You do buy new fabric! I wasn't sure. :)

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

I've heard of fabric land, but never been- sounds like it's worth a visit!