Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Cross Stitch Update


Very little progress on the map of Leicestershire this week - partly this is because I find it hard to focus on this type of cross-stitch (a lot of colour changes in a small space) if I am at all tired, which I often am in the evening and partly because I made serious progress on the Hallowe'en mystery cross-stitch - I finished the entire first section (of three). I will probably start on the second soon, as I do have it (don't have the third yet). Of course, I can't show the progress on that - how annoying is this whole not-showing-the-progress-until-the-mystery-is-over thing?  Reminds me why I tend to do these things way after the fact!




Anyway, when I found it hard to focus on the map, but still needed something, I picked up another of the little sheep and started it - this one, as you may have guessed, has two sheep on it. Cute!

No comments: