Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Cross Stitch Update


Most of my progress this week has been with the Hallowe'en mystery, which means I can't really show it (tiny sneak peek below), but I did start another piece - the cross-stitched map of Leicestershire, which I may someday give as a gift, if I ever finish it. I can see it taking a while, as it's old-style cross-stitch with lots of colour changes, plus also lots of split stitches, which I hate doing on Aida.  It's ok to stitch, but I can't imagine I will want to work on it for any great length of time at a time...


Not a lot further to go on the first section of the Hallowe'en mystery, but of course once that's done, there's the second section to go (and the third, but I haven't received that yet, so I don't have to worry about it quite yet...)

No comments: