Friday, November 07, 2014

ATC Friday


Once again, I'm pulling out photos of round robin cards - I do have rather a lot of these - to show how they started and how they ended up.  I like this one a lot - the starter was a background made from the image from a calendar (it was a quilting arts calendar so the work was very fibre-based) and a paper birdcage, which came from the wedding supplies section of a craft shop - I have loads of them; I think they are napkin rings or something?   About 4 or 5 birdcages in a row, like paper dolls...



This one I knew would present a challenge, as the pink is a vellum, which is bound to be hard to work with, but I like what the other players have done with it.



And finally, something a little more straightforward - dictionary pages, with roses on them, have become these fun girly cards. 


No comments: