Friday, November 21, 2014

ATC Friday


This is a set I really like, which I don't seem to have "before" photos of - all I have is the finished product. All I added was the "Ole" to each one - took me a while to decide what to do as the cards were quite full already, but I do like adding words to things and once I decided what word, I was good to go. The letters are from a pack of Tim Holtz letters, which look like wooden tiles but are (much more practically) made from card.


Another one where I added a word - this one came to me with jus tthe background and the door and I had these little women (from an exhibit pamphlet) which I thought suited the cards perfectly. Didn't have enough letter sets to use the same lettering on all of them, but never mind.  Really must start buying 2 or 3 packages of letters when I find ones I like...



And finally, these - thought I'd keep it simple, and luckily, I have a large collection of brads, quite a few of which are heart shaped. 


No comments: