Sunday, November 02, 2014

Autumn skies baby quilt


Another baby at work, means another baby quilt. I debated about this baby as it's a second baby for someone who already has a quilt, and it might set a precedent that's hard to keep up, but in the end I decided that I like making baby quilts, and anyway, they don't take very long and it gives me a chance to use up some of the tops in my stash. I don't know if this baby will be a boy or a girl, but I thought this looked lovely and autumnal - like blue skies and fallen leaves - and it doesn't really matter that there's some blue in it.


I quilted it with a meander which slipped into suns at times


just for variety.  Binding on later and will show again, completely finished...

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Oh I like this!

Needled Mom said...

I really like this one. The colors are great - boy or girl!

ruthsplace said...

This is an awesome baby quilt!!