Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Cross Stitch Update


Here's the final picture of the angels before I put it away for the year. I did do a little more on it, though not a huge amount. I finished the feet of the green angel, which is nice - it was a little weird that she didn't have any feet. And I carried the border on around the outside to meet up with the other side. Next year, I will have the right colour red for the inside of the border so hopefully I can make really good headway with that.





I did also spent a little time stitching this small piece - it's nearly done (the picture) - just some detail on the angels - and then there are the words, which say "Angels we have heard on high" - it will be a sweet addition to the Christmas Cross Stitches. But I'm tired of Christmas now, and am going to put these (and the other one with the elves) away until next year.  I think I have a non-seasonal piece half finished, so it will be back to that, and something else - perhaps another little Sheep.

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

The feet do make a nice addition!!! It is getting so close.

Lynne said...

It's been fun watching the progress of those angels over the last few years.