Thursday, April 23, 2015

An envelope of envelopes...


Recently I took part in an ATC swap using the insides of security envelopes on the cards - I mentioned in the thread that other people seemed to be able to find a wider variety of interesting insides than I did (including red and green ones) and someone from the swap kindly sent me an envelope of different envelope insides - great collection, isn't it!  Even a small bit of green (she said she rarely sees green herself, and never red). Aren't people nice?  I'll have to make some cards with envelope insides, to take advantage of this giftie!

1 comment:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

I'll have to start looking inside envelopes!! I remember once doing a course where we used pretty paper bags and ironed the decoration onto fabric, I wonder if the envelope pattern would work too?