Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sandown I


Lots of stuff to show from my day at Sandown, so I'm going to spread it out over a few days. I had a lovely time browsing the quilts on display and shopping and chatting with some friends - particularly Meg of New Threads Quilt Shop, who I've known for about 13 years, ever since we were in a Birthday Block Swap together and Benta, who I've not until now met up with in person, but with whom I've been in bloggy contact for several years...  I had a great time chatting (a lot of it about university, especially with Meg, who has put 5 kids through uni, some of them through several degrees, so has a lot of experience with it all) and browsing and what not and look what the lovely Benta brought me...



Awesome!  Thanks again :)

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Aww....that is so cute.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

what a lovely surprise to see that when I opened Blogloving! Glad you loked it, so pleased we finally met