Monday, June 22, 2015

Sandown II


I used to take loads of photos of quilts at shows -and I still take some - but I'm never too sure about posting them, with copyright issues and all; mostly they are just for my reference anyway - ideas I will probably never make, but you never know...  But instead, I'll show what I bought - these are all quilt backs bought at cheap(ish) prices - £4/metre (one at £5). Three of them are for specific pieces which I've scheduled longarm time for, the other is for stash...


And these are 4 different 1 metre pieces - again at bargain prices - suitable for fun borders for Linus quilts. 


And here are all the bargain FQs I bought (one piece is a half metre but it was in a bargain box, too). They were all good value, but the best bargain was the stack of 10 novelty FQs at the back for a tenner. Lots of fun stuff to play with when I'm in the mood for Linus scrap quilts!  And some stuff for general stash as well. 

There's a bit more - fabrics which weren't bargains per se, but which I just liked - but that's for tomorrow.  It may seem a lot, but I do only hit one or two shows/shops per year most years (and this past year I didn't even get to my favourite bargain fabric experience...)

3 comments:

ruthsplace said...

Nice haul of fabric you have there! Would you believe I actually put needle to fabric last night!

Needled Mom said...

A little retail therapy is good for everyone!!!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

I was really pleased with my 10 for £10 too!