Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sandown III


And finally, the rest of my haul - these nautical and beachy fabrics were calling my name - not sure what I will do with these but I will actually keep them out on my work station as a group (might go through stash to see if anything else works with them) and plan to do something with them this summer. 


And these were some "just because" purchases - a charm pack, a couple of metres of fabric I liked (which actually were a good bargain as well), some funky half metre pieces which were less of a bargain, and a set of 15 coordinating fat eights - again, these will probably go to a single project, at least to start with, rather than get integrated into the stash generally...

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Great additions to your stash! I see lots of fun sewing ahead for you.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Oooh, wish I'd seen some of them!