Saturday, April 01, 2017

Block set update - April



Here's another monthly update of my progress on working on my block sets. As we head into April, this is what I have waiting around (above). 

In March, these sets were used, made into tops: 
  •  8.5" Batik Chunky Pinwheels (18)
...and I didn't add any new sets or modify any others. 

So here's what's in my block stash now: 

8.5" Bordered 3 patch blocks (34)
 6.5x8.5" rectangular log cabin blocks (90)
  8" rail fence variation blocks (48)
8" string blocks (90);
6x9" birds on blue sky background (42)
4" 3 patch blocks (2 squares, one rectangle) (87) - these will almost certainly have something else done to them before being used;
12" circular flying geese blocks (9)
4.5" Christmas four patch (84)
8" novelty bordered 3 patch blocks (34)


Here's what my collection looked like last month:


1 comment:

Marei said...

I enjoy seeing your block updates. It's not the way I work, but every time I see your blocks I lean a little further in that direction.